Turf Maintenance Program
Seven Round Turf Program:
- Early Spring: Granular Pre-emergent with fertilizer prevents unwanted weeds such as crabgrass and foxtail, while feeding the lawn.
- Late Spring: A liquid application of pre-emergent with weed control will continue to defend against grassy weeds, while also eliminate any broadleaf weeds in the lawn.
- Early Summer: Granular Fertilizer with weed control will feed the lawn and provide additional broadleaf control that have recently germinated.
- Grub Control: A safe, preventative grub control application of “Merit” or “Mach 2.” Round 4 will be applied with round 3 and billed simultaneously.
- Late Summer: A liquid application targeting nutsedge, broadleaf, and any grassy weeds in the lawn.
- Early Fall: Heavy feeding of liquid fertilizer with weed control to feed the lawn and help improve color after summer stress.
- Winterizer: Granular fertilizer provides a heavy feeding of Nitrogen to carry the lawn through the winter & help with early green-up in the spring.